Tag Archives: Los Angeles
- Published:October 4, 2012 7:10 am
Los Angeles is one of the most versatile cities in the world. There are so many things to see in this city that you will run short of time but still won’t be able to see all the popular destinations. Los Angeles has something to offer to every age group; whether it is kids or adults.
If you are visiting the city with your children, then you can have a great time visiting the most popular destinations in Los Angeles. Disney world is one of the most popular places where every kid wants to go. Its been close to 57 years since Disney land was opened to public, and it still remains the hot favorite destination for children. Your kids can enjoy watching the marine life at the Aquarium of the Pacific. Apart from the regular trip, this place offers some live shows that kids love watching. Another good place to visit with kids is the Natural History Museum. Kids visiting the place love everything they see like a giant dinosaur’s bones and other extinct resources.
Here are some of the places where you can visit with your kids:
- Natural History Museum: Kids just love this place. There are so many things to see that kids get very anxious to know about history . There are many attraction to see at the Natural History Museum like the giant dinosaur bones. Discovery center is a one place at the museum where kids can learn a lot about nature and history and indulges in activities like fossil digs, games and puzzles and can touch stuffed animals.
- California Science Center: There is a common misconception among people that science is boring. But all that is going to change once you visit the science center. The science center is a hands-on facility, so kids can touch anything they want without being reprimanded. This science center is so big that it takes more than one visit to discover the whole place. On the third floor is the Discovery room where children can play around. Children can enjoy watching live creatures like snakes and frogs. Grown up kids can enjoy the Air and Space Gallery where they can see rockets and various space gears. The best thing about the museum is that there are no charges to visit to place.
- Aquarium of the Pacific: It is one of largest aquariums in the country. If you are visiting this place with your kids, then be sure that you are going to spend several hours touring this place. Kids can enjoy the regular attraction and some wonderful live shows featuring seals, sea otters and other marine animals. For kids there is an outdoor play area where kids can play around. There is a tempting fountain at the play area where kids love to jump in the water. If you are coming with kids then make sure to bring along an extra set of clothes.
- Echo Park: If you want to visit a place where kids can run around and play, then this is the place to be. With the presence of a swimming pool and a playground at the park, kids can enjoy a lot. Apart from this the Echo Park offers a mind blowing view of beautiful lotus flowers that grow at one end of the lake.